Easy to Assemble Case Kits
We are proud of these cases, which come complete with case hardware and full instructions. They are so simple to assemble that many customers finish a case in as little as three hours. The side pieces are assembled, ready for glass to be installed. The doors are also assembled.
For the W20E, order W20P.
For the W10E, order W10P. (The Vienna Regulator W10E, is only available as a plan as we no longer carry the kits).
- H44 weight and spring driven Westminster Chime page 36.
- H15T spring driven triple chime page 36.
- H17D spring driven gong strike page 37.
- HQBC5PL battery pendulum chime page42.
Bevelled Glass (catalogue page 21)
For W20E, order BG-W20.
Standard pendulum or Lyre pendulums LPH66
- DJ8HR regulator dials for movements H44, H15T and H65.
- DJ8H17 for H17D Movement.
- DJRB2 for HQBC5PL/QQBC5PL/QR10MPL Quartz Movements.
*THE VIENNA REGULATOR - W10E (pictured below)
AVAILABLE ONLY AS A PLAN. KIT & HARD TO MAKE PARTS NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION.
The Vancouver Jewellers
W20E C- Precut Cherry
W20E O- Precut Oak
W20E, Available in Cherry and Oak H44 Movement, DJ8HR Dial, LPH66 Pendulum
We have named this case after Captain George Vancouver, who explored and charted the north-west coast of this continent. It is similar to cases made for use in jewellery stores, except much smaller (42" high), to fit the smaller rooms of modern homes.
The Vancouver Jeweller - W20E Cherry
|SPECIFICATIONS for W20E:
|42" (1067 mm)
|15.5" (381 mm)
|8.675" (219 mm)
|17 lbs. (7.7 kg)